August 1, 2022
Aloha Nānākuli Golden Sunshine ‘Ohana,
Welcome Back! Hope you had a restful and reflective summer. We bid a fond aloha to the following faculty and staff…
Leora Loughmiller – SASA Lori Ann Sugimoto – Teacher
Suzette Rivera – Account Clerk Susan Makizuru – Teacher
Melissa Hayashi – Teacher Todd Hayashi - Teacher
We would like to welcome to our Nānākuli Elementary family the following faculty and staff…
Bridget Moniz – Vice Principal Arlette Tabangcura – SASA
Andrea Kaaialii – Account Clerk (SUB) Dianne Dionicio – Grade K
LeiAnn Mamala – Grade 1 Aaron Ebanez – Grade 2 Zeena Kahalekai – Grade 3 Victoria Fuller – Grade 4 Lyle Horie – Grade 5 Keiko DeMotto – SPED Resource Annabelle Bautista-Barnard – Counselor
Let’s continue to embrace our vision –
‘O ke kahua ma mua, ma hope ke kūkulu, “Building Upon a Strong Foundation.” Why? We are Nānākuli Elementary School, one ‘ohana full of Aloha, Resilience, Culture and Compassion.
And our Belief Statements –
· We believe collaboration and dedication provide a foundation for student success.
· We believe that all learners deserve the opportunity to realize their potential.
· We believe that aloha, love, and dedication are the core of everything we do as a school ‘ohana.
· We believe that everyone can work toward their potential in a safe and supportive environment.
· We believe that positive relationships within our school community are at the heart of good instructions.
· We believe in educating the whole child to prepare them to be global citizens.
Join me in continuing our journey of student success.
Looking forward to another innovative, positive, and exciting academic school year!
Lisa Ann L.Higa